Friday, May 1, 2009

Movie Review

This post will change alot. I will be reviewing a movie that I recently saw and rating them on a 5 star scale with 1 meaning I hated it, 2 means I didn't like it, 3 means I liked it, 4 means I really liked it, and 5 means I loved it.

I recently watched: X-Men Origins Wolverine.

***** This movie was packed with unbelievable action and effects and had lots of witty humor. Anyone (Including the critics) who says the movie was bad simply went dumb from over exposure to pure awesomeness. Luckily for me I've built up an immunity from watching so many great movies. The movie answered a few questions about the past that I didn't even know were there. Here's a tip: If you watch this movie wait in the theater until all the credits are over.

I recently watched: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

**** This was a very interesting movie for a couple reasons. One, its cool to see Brad Pitt as a 90 year old man, even though he's just 7. Its also interesting to see him grow younger and younger and how people react to his "condition." Its the kind of movie thats really fun the first time because you have know idea how it will end. The second time around its just a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment