Thursday, April 16, 2009

About Ty Fighter

My blog has been called Ty Fighter's home because I can freely and proudly admit that when it comes to Star Wars I am a nerd. People who know me, even a little will tell you that I am a freak of nature. Not in the disturbing way. I simply mean that I love nature; specifically animals. I would try to get into zoology or something if becoming a movie director doesn't workout. I even have a volunteer job at Como Zoo.In fact I love animals so much that I believe them to be superior to people. Intelligence doesn't have everything to do with superiority. I'm getting off topic. If saying that I want to direct movies wasn't a big enough clue, I love movies. I always talk about them with friends and always watch the oscars (and get very pissed off from watching the oscars. I often wonder if the academy even watched some of the movies). I enjoy video games a lot too. Especially real time strategy (RTS) games. Those are usually for the computer. Things like the Battle for Middle-Earth, Age of Empires, Halo Wars, etc. I am a democrat. I live with my mom and (very stupid) brother. I have many pets. A garter snake with no name yet, a guinea pig named Kalo, 2 leopard geckoes named Pokedot and Diamond, a rabbit named Bluejeans, and slowly diminishing fish tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment