Friday, March 27, 2009

Some of my Thoughts on People.

I really don't like people very much at all. I'm not saying that I hate you. I mean humanity. People in general. I'm also not saying that I'm antisocial. I hate humans for what they do as a whole. Some of the obvious reasons would be pollution and population. I hate that if a shark kills a clueless sailor its evil and must die. We must hunt down and kill every shark we find until the shark that did the killing is gone. But if we kill many, many sharks in order to get to the one we want its completely acceptable. Its the same with bears. We believe ourselves superior to animals but when was the last time an animal dropped a bomb? When has an animal ever killed for pleasure or revenge? When has any animal created a whole in the ozone layer because it was too f---ing lazy or stupid to change?! We are actually very similar to animals if you look past the fact that people have advanced  technology. Animals fight for territory and food. We are fighting in the middle east for oil, a recourse just like food, and some think for territory. Someone always wants to be in power and someone else always wants his/her position. Animals have an alpha male that can be challenged for power. We are very much like animals only what we do affects the whole world and not a few acres of a forest. I hate people because they still want money over the world. Oil companies and logging are slowly killing the planet, but will we look for different recourses or different ways of obtaining these recourses? No! Because these companies are making so damn much money that they'd rather just continue killing the planet! Have they ever thought that maybe they could use that money to get a better recourse? PEOPLE MAKE ME SO F---ING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment