Friday, March 27, 2009

My Fuzzy and Scaly Friends

Note: Pictures will be added later.


This is a list of my all pets. I have a guinea pig, a rabbit, a garter snake, a fish tank, and 2 leopard geckos.


The guinea pig's name is Kalo. I came up with this name a an abbreviation of calico which is what her color pattern is. We got her when she was a baby because my cousin's guinea pig had several babes and she (my cousin, not the guinea pig) was nice enough to give us one. Today she is a fat little rodent who, even though she is held on a regular basis, still runs to her little hiding box when someone walks by her enclosure. When she is being held she is relaxed and nice.

I have two leopard geckos named Pokedot and Diamond. Pokedot is a he and Diamond is a she. Occasionally they will lay eggs but the conditions in which they hatch have to be just right. Sadly my terrarium is not just right. Pokedot is a little fatter and a much richer yellow where as Diamond is fairly pail and slightly skinny.
I'll try to upload a video of them hunting sometime because its so cute.

My garter snake, who doesn't have a name yet, was only born on Sep. 20th so he's still really small. Only 6 or 7 inches. He is still very skitish and only comes out at night. Watching him eat is really cool. Right now he eats dead minows. I'm trying to feed himlife crickets but he hasn't gone after them yet.

My fish tank has fish.

The rabbit is my brother's pet. Her name is bluejeans because her silky smooth fur is a similar color. It has a blue iridescent gleam to it. Too bad every time you enter my brothers room she says, "Oh, s--t! A person! RUUUNNN!!!," and darts under the bed. If you manage to catch her she will be still in your lab but only because she is literally scared stiff. She is adorable but freakin' irritating!

Here is a list of pets I have loved and lost in the last 16 years.

Kahlua - A very friendly black cat.

Amma Rhetto - A very fat, very huggable cat.

Abra - A very whiny, very silly, very lovable calico cat who needed a life.

Keiara - A very friendly dove.

Mr. GP - Our first guinea pig.

Peanut, Butter, Marshmellow, and Oreo. - My 4 very cute, very inquisitive, very friendly rats.

Ewok - My silly, little quail.

Asmodeos - My corn snake.

No comments:

Post a Comment